D.E.J Face Cream
Revision's latest addition to their anti-aging collection: D.E.J face cream™. This comprehensive face cream takes a new approach to the signs of aging by using the most advanced technology for younger-looking skin.
Formulated with the highest quality of extracts, peptides and antioxidants to specifically target the dermal-epidermal junction, NEW D.E.J face cream™ helps to improve the overall appearance of the face. In a 12 week clinical study, 97% of clinical study participants showed an improvement in smoothness, brightness, photo-damage and wrinkles.*
*Data on file. Results may vary.
This highly concentrated formula is to be used twice daily to see results in as little as 6-8 weeks and marked improvement at 12 weeks in skin smoothness & radiance.
Use with D.E.J Eye Cream for optimal results.
· Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38: stimulates synthesis of multiple DEJ proteins including Collagen IV, Fibronectin & Laminin-5
· Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2: increases synthesis of Collagen IV and elastin to promote the correct assembly of elastin fibers
· Methyl Glucoside Phosphate Proline Lysine Copper Complex: increases synthesis of elastin & Collagens I & III to provide energy to tired, aging cells & firms & re-densifies skin
· Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract: reduces inflammation, soothing, antioxidant benefits & enhances the overall well-being of the skin
· Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract & Ursolic Acid: helps reinforce the skin's barrier & also high in antioxidants
· Lycium Barbarum (Gogi) Fruit Extract: helps promote human fibroblast survival & has powerful antioxidant properties - also known as Chinese Wolfberry
· Vitamin C - THD Ascorbate (Tetrahexlydecyl Ascorbate): Most stable form of Vitamin C available. Antioxidant shown to stimulate collagen synthesis, provide photo-protection & reduce skin pigmentation.* Has been shown to prevent damage to DNA, cell membrane lipids, collagen & elastin, as well as saccharides in the presence of UV radiation.**
· Sunflower Seed Oil Unsaponifiables: reinforces the barrier function, decreases dryness, flakiness & skin roughness
*From a study published in the Journal of Dermatological Science in July, 2006
**From a study published in the Journal of Cellular Biochemistry in March, 2009
Ideal for all ages and skin types, especially those with mature and dry complexions.