This breakthrough serum is formulated with high levels of pure, time-released Retinol and a blend of antioxidants.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Brightens, plumps and smooth’s skin’s texture
- Contains time-released Retinol for maximum efficacy with minimal irritation
- Boosts skin’s hydration level to help combat the dryness associated with Retinol
- Results of a clinical study showed 100% of subjects experienced an improvement in the appearance of fine lines.*
Who benefits – Mature and oily skin types.
Formulated for – all skin types
This product may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun. Sunscreen is recommended when using this product.
- Isosorbide Dicaprylate. Provides long-term, controlled hydration to needed areas of the skin.
- Bakuchiol. Enhances the effects of Retinol and provides broad-spectrum antioxidant benefits.
- Ophiopogon japonicus Root Extract. Boosts skin’s hydration levels.
- Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate). Brightens the skin and provides powerful antioxidant benefits.
Is Retinol the same as Retinoic Acid?
Retinoic Acid is a prescription drug in various forms and many cannot tolerate its side effects. Retinol is a less aggressive alternative that provides highly effective anti-aging results.
Does this product contain antioxidants?
Retinol Complete™ contains Bakuchiol, a broad-spectrum antioxidant that also enhances the condition of the skin. It also contains Vitamin C, E and CoenzymeQ10.
Will Retinol Complete cause skin to become dry?
Retinol may cause some skin types to peel initially. However, Retinol Complete contains Sesame Extract which helps keep the skin hydrated. If skin becomes red or irritated reduce usage frequency.
Can I use this product while I’m pregnant or breast-feeding?
We do not recommend you use Retinol Complete™ while you are pregnant or breast-feeding. Studies have shown that exposure to high amounts of Vitamin A during pregnancy may have detrimental effects. As with all products, check with your physician before starting any skincare regimen.
Which other Revision Skincare products work well with Retinol Complete™?
You should use this product in the evening to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Application of Intellishade® (Original or Matte), or Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 are recommended while using this product since Retinol makes the skin more sensitive to the sun. Our Vitamin C Lotion 15% and 30%, Hydrating Serum, and D.E.J face cream™ also work well with Retinol Complete™.